Tel : 01845 501 321
Website : The Oaks Lakes
Barbel, Bream, Carp, Crucian, Chub, Golden Orfe, Gudgeon, Ide, Perch, Roach, Rudd, Golden Tench & Tench
Opening Times : The site opens 6:30 am - 9:00 pm during the summer months - dawn till dusk during the winter months
Evening (from 4pm)
- Barbless hooks only - no microbarbs.
- Fishery feed pellets only.
- No dogs, excessive noise, litter, fires.
- Groundbait in feeders or pole cup.
- Night fishing by appointment only.
- Two rods allowed per person.
- Juniors below 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No fish to be removed from site.
- Anglers must be in possession of a landing net at all times.
- The use of Keepnets may be withdrawn at the discretion of the owner.
The Tackle shop is open 7 days a week from 8am - 5pm but may vary. Selling a large selection of baits and tackle. The tackle shop stocks products from most major manufactures
The Café is open 7 days a week. The Café serves hot food and drinks with a selection of chilled drinks and snacks. The café also does a full english breakfast, hot sandwiches, panini's, soup and more.
A small peaceful, adults only touring and camping site with supersized hard standing Pitches all with their own electrical hook up, situated in a quiet corner of the fishery but with easy access to the lakes and facilities.