Tel : 07597 754462
Fish Species *Specimen Carp & Catfish*
Bream, Carp, Catfish, Eels, Roach & Tench
- Summer Opening Hours - 7am to 7pm
- Winter Opening Hours - 7am to 5pm
None anglers staying on complex
Caravans per night
CALL OUT FEES AFTER GATES ARE CLOSED WILL BE £10
- This is a day ticket water and your ticket will be issued on the bank side.
- Checks will be carried out throughout the day.
- No driving on the grass when wet.
- No driving around the lake to unload your gear.
- No driving around after dark.
- No rods to be left unattended whilst fishing.
- 15lb minimum main line to be used in the Main Lake.
- No fish to be sacked during daylight hours and only sacking of fish for photos.
- Landing nets must be a minimum size of 42" on the Main Lake.
- Unhooking cradles / beanies must be used on the Match Lake
- Keepnets must not be used on the Main Lake.
- Medi-carp or equivalent must be used to treat hook holes and any other cuts on fish.
- Permanent fixed leads / rigs are not permitted.
- No eagle claw hooks or long shanks allowed.
- Barbed hooks (maximum size 4) on the Main Lake
- Barbless hooks on the Match Lake
- Long lines, removal, transferring, killing or eating fish are all FORBIDDEN
- ALL FISH must be returned to the lakes unharmed
- Saving of swims is not allowed
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times
- No swimming, fires, drugs or excessive alcohol to be consumed
- Under no circumstance is SHOOTING allowed
- Make sure your nets are dry before use in either of the lakes
- This is a privately owned fishery, please respect others around you and keep noise and light to a minimum
- Swangey Lakes accept no responsibility for theft or damage to personal property.
- PLEASE TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME
- If rules are broken you will be asked to leave the fishery immediately with no refund of ticket price