Fishing tickets must be purchased from reception before commencing fishing
- A current Fisheries Conservancy Board Rod Licence must be produced when purchasing a ticket.
- Fish caught in this lake must be returned unharmed and cannot be used as bait.
- No lighting of fires at any time.
- Only fully carp approved keep nets can be used.
- For general fishing up to a maximum size 12 hook only can be used. For pike fishing maximum size 4 treble hook.
- All those fishing must have suitable landing net. (nets can be hired at reception).
- A bite indicator must be used at all times for pike fishing, float, alarm, etc – to help prevent deep hooking.
- No live fish to be transported to fishery.
- Live baiting is not permitted at any time.
- With all coarse fishing use a weaker hook length so that in the event of the fish beaking the line, the float, lead weights and feeder will not remain attached to the fish.
- All litter must be removed from your peg and taken home or placed in bins provided.