Tel : 07940 048106
Bream, Carp, Crucian, Perch, Roach, Rudd & Tench
All fishing must be pre booked by contacting Kendra - Tel - 07940 048106 or Email - email@example.com
Sat & Sun Match bookings
Monday - Friday
Pond 1 - 11 pegs £70
Pond 2 - 18 pegs £90
Pond 3 - 17 pegs £90
Pond 4 - 16 pegs £90
- A 24 hour ticket entitles you to start fishing at 12 noon and is valid till 12 noon the following day.
- Two rods may be used. A third rod may be tackled up ready but not in use. £25 first 24 hours, then £20 consecutive days. Third rod may be used providing pre booked at extra cost of £5 per 24 hours.
- Booking Cabin guarantees the peg. The cabin is £15 per night per angler, £10 per night for non anglers (guest).
- Non anglers (guest) in bivvy are £5 per night.
Children's Birthday Party's can be booked - tackle, tuition & bait can be supplied.
Tickets must be pre booked by phoning Kendra on 07940 048106
- All fish must be returned to the water immediately. No keepnets except matches.
- Day tickets cover daylight to dusk hours only.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No children under the age of 16 are to be allowed on or around the specimen pond unless by prior arrangement.
- All bait must be carried in bait boxes, not in tins or jars.
- All feeders and bombs must be free running - not fixed
- Current rod licences must be held by all anglers.
- All anglers must carry a landing net each. All nets and unhooking mats must be dry prior to fishing. No stink bags allowed on the bank.
- No hemp, aniseed, peas or beans. No surface baits to be used.
- Barbless hooks must be used. No braided hook length.
- Fishing is only permitted on platforms provided. No fishing betweens platforms.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in you being turned away without a refund.
- It would be appreciated if all anglers could use unhooking mats for fishery management.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed on or around the specimen pond unless by prior arrangement with MBK.
- All hooks are to be the manufactured barbless type (pass the t-shirt test).
- No floating baits. No particle bait is to be used, other than sweet corn. Boilies may be used, no heavy baiting is permitted.
- Fishing is only allowed from designated swims. Stalking is strictly forbidden.
- All anglers must use unhooking mats and landing nets capable of accepting large carp.
- All nets must be dry prior to fishing at MBK. No stink bags allowed on the bank.
- No keep nets or carp sacks are to be used unless prior arrangements have been made with MBK.
- ALL litter must be removed from site and taken home with you and noise must be kept to a minimum.
- After dark no guests are permitted to arrive or depart the site and you are requested to keep the main site entrance gates shut.
- A minimum breaking strain of 10lb main line may be used. All hook lengths must be of a lighter breaking strain than the main line. No braided hook lengths are permitted.
- No fixed rigs are allowed, all rigs must be free running. No shock leaders or lead core is permitted.
- The toilet beside pond 5 is for carp anglers use.
- Anglers must be reminded that the compound is strictly out of bounds. Anyone found breaking the rule will be asked to leave the complex and not invited to return.